BRYDGE PRODUCT INSTRUCTIONS
& USER GUIDES
Instructions: Brydge+ - for iPad 2, 3, and 4
1 Connecting Your Brydge+
Unfold the hinges to the vertical position.
Place your iPad Air into the hinges with the home button on the right-hand side.
2 Looking after the battery
- Red: Charging / Fully charged
- Blue (flashing slowly): Low battery
- To charge your keyboard, connect to any USB port using the cable provided.
3 Pairing the keyboard for the first time
- Turn the power button to the on position
- On your iPad, go to Settings > Bluetooth (and ensure your Bluetooth is turned on).
- Press and hold "Control" & "K" for 2 seconds (the on/off button will flash blue).
- Tap "Brydge Keyboard" under Bluetooth devices.
4 Pairing the speakers for the first time
- On your iPad, go to Settings > Bluetooth
- Press and hold "Control" & "B" for 4 seconds until you hear a 4-tone beep (the speakers are now activated).
- Press "Control" & "B" once more very quickly, you will hear a second two-tone beep.
- Select Brydge Speakers under Bluetooth devices. Pairing is confirmed by a single-beep (initial pairing may take up to 5 seconds).
5 Turning the speakers on and off
Press and hold "Control" & "B" for 4 seconds, you will hear the power-up tone.
Press and hold "Control" & "B" for 4 seconds, you will hear the power-down tone.
The speakers will automatically re-connect with your iPad once turned back on.